Youth Football Coaching Clinics in 2009
Coaches, please help me figure out where I should hold my Coaching Clinics in 2009. I will be doing the Glazier Mega Clinics at several locations as well as a Nike Clinic and the Clinic of Champions in
Reno. I will be doing more public clinics put on by Winning Youth Football in 2009, but I need input on where to do them. I need to set cities and dates now to get the presentation rooms we need and flights booked.I also need to hear from you about Sundays. I usually do these on a Saturday from 9-3. However due to time constraints I may have to do some on Sundays from 12-6 or 11-5. What are your thoughts on the Sunday clinic and times?
I also need input on topics. For those that have been to my clinics, what would you like to see? For those that haven’t been, what do you need?
Here are the clinic topics for 2009:
1) Building Character and a Winning Attitude in Youth Football- A Systematic Program
2) Installing the Single Wing Offense in Youth Football- The “Sainted Six” Series, Wedge Series, Full Spin Series, T Series. Jet Series, Double Dive, Shallow, Smash and Mesh
3) Defense Wins Championships- How to Do it With Average Players
4) Practice Organization- The Perfect Practice: How to Get 100% Perfect Attendance, Run Efficient Fun Practices and 20 Immediate Time Saving Tips
5) Developing a Dominant Offensive Line in Youth Football- Step by Step
6) Acceleration and Explosive “Football” Quickness Development- Using Plyos combined with Football Movements to Develop “Football Speed” In Youth Football
Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or comment here.
Thank you in advance for your input.