Coach Dave's Live Clinics
Clinics are a great way to improve your coaching skills and make your teams better. You also get to work hands on and see up close in real time how to implement the concepts. Working face to face with other coaches or even just listening and asking a few questions can make a huge difference.
Clinics are also a great gift idea. So plan ahead and reserve your seat, the Winning Youth Football clinics include a free DVD of your choice ($40-50 value). For just $95 you get all that as well as a box lunch and 6 hours of clinic time. You must reserve your seat 1 week in advance to get the free DVD. At the door price for the clinic is $125.
The Winning Youth Football clinics are usually from 9am-3pm. Once you reserve your seat and pay for it, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You can pick up your free DVD at the clinic. The sites are typically the Homewood Suites, we will e-mail you the locations, when the Hotels are confirmed.
We have done more than 185 youth coaches clinics in the US, Canada, Europe and Latin America in the last seven years. Most of the time the Glazier and Nike clinics have been standing room only and a number of the Winning Youth Football clinics have been sell outs. Seating at the WYF clinics is usually limited to 75 coaches.
The clinics include plenty of hands on demos, white board instruction, lots of film clips and Power Point’s.
- Practice Organization – How to teach and reach players more effectively. Making it fun and effective, do more in less time. How to run a VERY FAST paced, precise and inclusive practices. Includes our new “Head Safe” Drills and Practice Methodology.
- Defense – Installing a defense that works in youth football step-by-step. Developing aggressive defensive teams in youth football, tackle with precision and aggression. Includes scheme, drills, technique, advanced adjustments and “Monster”.
- Effective Offensive Line Play – The most neglected but most important area of youth football. Getting the most out of your youth linemen, blocking schemes, drills, techniques that work in youth football. What and how to teach it, drills, demos, film.
- Implementing a High Scoring Series Based Offense– Score more points, have more fun. The tips and tricks to implementing a high scoring youth football offense that scores in the 35 points per game area. Using Constraint theory for play design, making sure you have an answer for everything, with a series based attack. How to apply the WYF practice methodology to rep and implement. using the Single Wing Offense as the example.
- Advanced Offensive Football– How to scout, key, play sequence and make adjustments on the fly on offense. Covers no-huddle implementation and Hudl demo. Also covers filming, keys, game planning, adjustments, play sequencing and more. All of our advanced plays including Spread Single Wing, Key Breakers and Air Raid Concepts adapted to Single Wing are included as examples.
- Building Team Chemistry and Character Development – Step by Step hands on program for helping you bring your teams together to play as one. As well as building character in your players and team.
- Building Better Running Backs – Max out the development of your youth running backs. Improve ball protection, lower center of gravity, run more physical, make better decisions, acceleration and developing break-aways. Unique drills and philosophy.
- Defending the Game– The game is under attack, it’s hurting numbers and there is a lot of misinformation out there. How to address this with your parents and community with real data and logic that changes the conversation.
- Building Numbers– Nothing matters if you don’t have numbers. How to step by step recruit and retain players in extremely effective, low cost and very unique ways. How to integrate into your High School program to build even bigger numbers for both youth and High School teams.
Dave's 2018-2019 Live Clinic Dates
KEEP CHECKING BACK- WE ARE ADDING DATES ALL THE TIME
These are the dates and times we have for our 2017 Clinic Schedule:
These are the dates and times we have for our 2016 Clinic Schedule:
These are the dates and times we have for our 2015 Clinic Schedule:
These are the dates and times we have for our 2013-2014 Clinic Schedule: